- The hotel is close to the old city boasting the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar.
- We offer 120 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites decorated in a variety of contemporary styles.
- Free Broadband including high-speed and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- From the StarBoard Café Terrace guests can enjoy the stunning views of the Bosphorus Bridge, one of the worlds largest suspension bridge connecting Asia and Europe.
- The Cruise Lounge Lobby Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and the stunning view of the Bosphorus Strait.
- Our Wellness and Beauty Centre is at the service of our guests with its Turkish bath and sauna.
- We offer various meeting rooms that can host a cocktail reception for 200 guests or a meeting for 20 delegates.
Just 25 kms. from the Ataturk International Airport, 10 kms. from the Congress Valley, Taksim (down-town) and also major business centres, Levent and Maslak.
It is just 15 kms. away from the old city boasting the Topkapi Palace of the Ottoman Empire, Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar.The hotel is walking distance from the famous shopping street of Ortakoy and is very close to Akmerkez, the famous shopping mall.
Blending elegance and comfort, our 120 luxury rooms are decorated in a variety of contemporary styles to suit the needs of every guest. Most of our rooms come with fabulous views of the beautiful Bosphorus Strait and high-quality amenities.
Free Broadband including high-speed and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.
Designed for comfort, our Standard rooms come with all basic amenities including Free Broadband & WI-FI , flat-panel LCD television, complimentary access to the Wellness and Beauty Centre, and free car parking.
Superior Bosphorus Rooms
Ideal for business travelers, our Superior Bosphorus rooms come with intense view of Bosphorus, special amenities including daily newspaper, bathrobe and slippers
Business Class Rooms
Business Class Room is designed neoteric and purist styles and featuring high-grade materials. The warm tones of the minimalist furniture create a homely atmosphere. Most rooms have their own balcony, which offer stunning views of the Bosphorus.
Perfect for long stays, families and those looking for an extra touch of luxury, our 9 Junior Suites come with separate sitting areas for your convenience and Business Class amenities.
StarBoard Cafe Terrace
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the StarBoard Café Terrace offers a wide selection of cuisines, with a focus on seafood and spectacular view of the Bosphorus Strait.
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (weekday); 7 a.m.-11 a.m. (weekend)
Brunch: 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Sun)
Lunch: Noon-3 p.m. (weekday)
Dinner: 7 p.m.-11 p.m.
Cruise Lounge Lobby Bar
Perfect for unwinding at after a long day, the Cruise Lounge is the ideal place to meet up with family and friends for a drink and light snack.
9 a.m.-1 a.m.
Wellness and Beauty
We offer an exclusive Wellness and Beauty Centre that offers several facilities including:
- Turkish Bath
- Steam bath
- Massage (make an appointment)
- Beauty treatment (make an appointment)
7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Secretarial services
- Photocopier, printer and fax machine
- Laptop rentals
- Restaurant reservations
- Theatre tickets
- Sightseeing recommendations
- Tour guides
- Mailing and delivery services
- Airline information
- Special requests
With four well-equipped meeting rooms that can host a small boardroom meeting or a large conference, the Radisson SAS Bosphorus Hotel offers some of the finest conference facilities in the city.
Our meeting room, Sonar comes equipped with an electronic white board and plasma screens. Our other meeting rooms, Pier 1, Pier 2 and Pier 3 come with motorized screens and integrated LCD and sound systems.
We also have a foyer that can accommodate about 100 people for a cocktail reception and is ideal for events.Our experienced Meetings & Events Staff will work with you from start to finish, ensuring the success of your event.
- Various of meeting rooms
- Natural daylight in one room
- Foyer for events with maximum capacity of 100
- High-quality conference technology
- Customised menus from our experienced chefs
- Dedicated Meetings & Events Team
Radisson SAS Bosphorus Hotel
Çiragan Cad No.46
+0090 212 310 1500
+0090 212 310 1515
Radisson SAS Bosphorus Hotel in Istanbul Image Galerie
radisson sas bosphorus