- Total number of rooms: 335
- Total number of beds: 552
- Standard Rooms: 273
- Executive Rooms: 51
- Suites: 7
- King Suite: 1
- Handicapped Room: 3
- Non-smoking room/floor number: 2nd, 11th and 15th floors
- Room views: Sea and city view
- Standard Room: 22 sqm
- Suite Room: 50 sqm
- Executive Room: 40 sqm
- King Suite: 100 sqm
- Direct telephone
- Electronic safe
- Electronic door lock system
- Electronic equipments in the rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Internet Connection (free, broadband, wireless connections)
- Interactive TV
- Cable TV
- Pay TV
- Air Condition (central)
- Iron and ironing board in the room (On request)
- Hair dryer
- Make up mirror
- Fire Detector
Food % Beverage
- Turkuaz Restaurant: Restaurant offers world cuisine tastes, with a capacity of 190 people, open from 07:00 to 23:00.
- Lobby Café: Lobby Café is open from 07:00 to 24:00, and serves sprits and snacks menu.
- Freshtaurant Café: With a capacity of 17 people, open from 07:00 to 22:00. Serves soft drinks and snacks menu.
- Roof Bar: With a capacity of 85 people, open from 18:00 to 02:00.
- Lobby Bar: With a capacity of 85 people, open from 07:00 to 24:00.
Dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, parking, babysitting, doctor, currency exchange, car parking, hair dresser, tailor, gift shops, drugstore, internet access, lostra/shoe shine, secretarial services, newspaper and magazine etc. For more information please click the titles.
Life Style Health & Beauty Centre
Semi-olympic size indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, massage, solarium, fitness centre, aerobics and step classes accompanied by professional instructors, beauty centre offers skin and body care treatments using French "Decléor" products and our Freshtaurant offers nutrition food and drinks.
- Raised Head Table
- Overhead Projector
- Slide Projector
- Video Player and TV Monitor
- White Board
- Tape Recorder
- Translation System in 4 Languages
- Projection Machine
A melting port of many cultures and religions... A legendary city throughout history adorned with the most beautiful monuments of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires... A Bridge between Europe and Asia, and a center of global trade... With numerous national and international conferences, art and music festivals, exhibitons and trade shows, Istanbul is a cosmopolitan city of industry, culture and entertainment.
The list of cultural and historical sights is endless, but many of them are situated within the same area, which means that they can easily be combined into half or full day sightseeing tours. Those which should not be missed are the Topkapi Palace, the centre of the Ottoman Empire for centuries, with its fascinating Harem and magnificent collection of royal treasures. Nearby is the impressive Blue Mosque or "Sultan Ahmet" as it is known in Turkish, with its six minarets, the masterpiece created by the famous Ottoman architect, Sinan. Facing it stands the Hagia Sophia, built by the Byzantine Emperor Justinian, with its incredible free-standing dome, which remains an architectural marvel even today - for almost a thousand years it was the largest enclosed space in the world.
A boat trip along the Bosphorus, passing between Ottoman palaces, fortresses and old wooden mansions is a must, and a visit to the Prince Islands, in the Sea of Marmara, also provides a pleasant contrast to the bustling city - no cars are allowed here so the only form of transport is the horse-drawn carriages which take you up to the 12th century monastery of St. George.
Istanbul is Turkey's main shopping centre, offering every type of shopping experience from bartering in the ancient Grand Bazaar, with its maze of over 4000 tiny shops all located under one roof, to browsing in modern, marble shopping malls amongst the latest designs and fashions. The most cosmopolitan of Turkey's cities, Istanbul has a wealth of restaurants and entertainment from the traditional to the modern.
Dedeman Hotel Istanbul Image Galerie
dedeman hotel ista